| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chlef in April is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 39.9mm (1.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Chlef April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chlef, Algeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chlef:
- Valencia, Spain - 396.7 kms (246.5 miles) NNW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 414.5 kms (257.6 miles) NW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 288.6 kms (179.3 miles) NNW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 258 kms (160.3 miles) NW
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain - 337 kms (209.4 miles) WNW
- Oran, Algeria - 185.8 kms (115.4 miles) WSW
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 400.8 kms (249.1 miles) WSW
- Oujoa, Morocco - 335.9 kms (208.7 miles) WSW